My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 19 February 2011

Girly Birthday card

My youngest has been invited to so birthday parties by his school friends recently. The 1st of these is tomorrow, so I've had to make a card for a little girl for him to take with him. With having 3 boys i don't get to do girly cards often so I've really enjoyed playing with this one. The princess image is from the Debbie Moore "all girls are princesses!" CD. I used one of the decoupage images and layered it up, then i took 2 of the papers from the CD and printed them onto pearlised paper to give it a lovely shimmer look.I have added some frosted lace stickles to the princesses tiara, dress and the little flower just under her. The pink panel, the flowers, the tag with the sentiment on and the name on the bottom were all cut out using my cricut. The sentiment is a stamp from Debbie Moore and is a simple Happy Birthday. I have finished the card off with some pearls and gems to give a little bit of sparkle. Just hope she likes it :)



No comments: