My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 21 February 2011

Gorjuss Girls

Here is another stamped project using the sugar Nellie just a girl from the gorjuss girls collection. I stamped the image onto a circle of white smooth card and coloured it with my promarkers. I then layered that onto the pink frame which i cut out with the cricut. I have added quite a few embellishments to this card there are the silver charms, a heart padded sticker, the flowers which were cut with the cricut, a floral flourish which is just showing in the top right corner, a flourish heart and the butterfly again all of which were cut with the cricut. I have finished off the card with some stickles on the flowers and the tips of the butterfly.




2 comments:

Nava.K said...

seen most of the cards you made, very creative.

Happy crafter said...

Thank you Nava x