My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 21 February 2011

New stamp 1 of 2

I got me 2 new stamps yesterday, unfortunately I've only got as far as colouring the 2nd image in so you will have to wait to see what that one is. Anyway, the one i have managed to complete tonight is using a stamp from Sugar Nellie called Webb Knitter. It is gorgeous! i have got such a lovely collection of SVG files that i was able to cut out some things that go so well with this card.
OK this is how it was all done, The stamp as always was coloured in using my promarkers and finished off wih frosted lace stickles. I then cut out with my cricut the butterfly, the flower circle flourish, the curly flourish and the mushrooms. I have used paper mania papers for these an i have kept the pink colour scheme for them all. I have added 2 ivory satin flowers at the bottom alone with a pink ribbon bow and on the top of that I have put a cute heart embellishment that is wooden and has a fabric cover. To finish i have used some gems and pearls. The papers used as the backing and to layer up the stamp I'm not sure what make they are but they have got a cute flower and fairy design on them.






1 comment:

Nava.K said...

lovely and creative.