My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 10 February 2011

New stamp

I got myself a new stamp a couple of days ago and I love it!!!! It's called Verity and it's from the Sugar Nellie Simply Adorable collection ( yes i will be getting the rest of the stamps in the collection too hehe). Of course i had to do the right thing and use it straight away so i had a go at colouring the the image and seeing how it worked out, i have coloured in a few of them now but so far I've only had time to get one turned into a card.
 

This is the card i made, i coloured the image with promarkers, the little pink flowers i made with my cricut as was the larger pink heart. The satin flowers i got in my last bargain buy from Hobby craft and the little wooden butterfly and heart i also got from hobby craft in their spring collection.

These were the next 2 i coloured in, again using promarkers.


I have done one more tonight and it is my favourite one yet. I will have to start thinking how i can put some of these together as cards, or maybe something different for a change who knows where creativity will take me.




 I can see me needing more pens at this rate :D

No comments: