My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 21 March 2011

Another vintage style card topper.

I was looking through all the digital papers i have got and really wanted to use these 2, i printed them off and they sat on my desk for a couple of days until i could decide what to do with them. I decided that i would use them in my latest Sugar Nelli Simply adorables collection. The image has been coloured with promarkers and placed onto a linen doilie that i have gone over with tim holtz walnut satin distress ink to give it an aged look. I have made a stick pin with some beads and a nice silver spacer i'd got. then i added more of the wild orchid flowers and a ribbon which i added a silver heart charm.







2 comments:

Nava.K said...

you are so creative and talented, great outcome.

Happy crafter said...

Thank you Nava