My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 13 March 2011

my 1st paper rosette

I decided to give making a paper rosette a try out. I must say it was easier than i had anticipated! I cut a strip of card stock 1.5 inches and scored it every quarter of an inch. After I'd scored all of it i folded it in a zigzag pattern. when it was all folded i glued the 2 ends together and let that dry. Once that ends are glued firmly i cut a piece of card out about half inch squared and flattened the card stock to form the rosette gluing the bottom of it to the card. When it had stuck i sprayed it with blue green and copper shimmer mist and dried it with my heat gun. Once it was dry i added the large brad to the middle and brushed over the top and the edges with walnut stain distress ink.

1 comment:

Nava.K said...

very creative piece of work for sure.