My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 18 April 2011

Gone fishing!


This is a birthday card i have made for a man. I have used Daisy and Dandelion, Dandelion goes fishing stamps to make this card. I stamped the image onto a piece of white card i cut with my spellbinder. I have coloured the stamp in with promarkers and i coloured with background with promarkers and ink. I then cut a larger shape from a sheet of grey cor'dinations card stock to put behind. I have made an easel card out of plain white card I've used some digital backing papers that I've printed out to cover it then added some different ribbon and the embellishments/sentiments.
The birthday sentiment opens up to say take it easy.


1 comment:

Nava.K said...

all the effort is worth the beautiful and meaningful card as outcome. fantastic and very creative.