My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Gorjuss ATC

I've never made any ATC's before but i picked up a couple of packs of blanks a few weeks ago and i have been meaning to give it a go. I'm not really sure what is supposed to go on these cards but from what i can gather anything goes. I have used one of my Gorjuss girl stamps and stamped it onto textured card with Tim Holtz distress ink in walnut stain. I've then used my trusty promarkers to colour her in before inking around the edge with Tim Holtz distress ink in antique linen.
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think for a 1st attempt and feel free to leave me any tips for making others in the future.

Thank you x

2 comments:

cath said...

I love working in miniature anything and have loved doing ATCs...I also belong to a women's online art community that does all kinds of things in mixed media, photography, art swaps etc and it has been lots of fun to trade ATCs with women in other parts of the world.

Your ATCs are so cute...very appealing.
~cath

Magdalena Rathsfeld said...

I love it!It looks so cute
-Maggy