My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 21 September 2011

Altered Art Domino love book...L is for Love

I have seen other domino books before and I totally fell in love with them, they are just so sweet I had to have a go at one myself. As you can imagine with their size they aren't the easiest thing to make! I have decided not to explain how I made this, instead at the weekend I am going to make another and do a tutorial, maybe a video one, maybe just through photos.

Anyway the materials I have used to make this were, 2 dominoes, some parchment card, ribbons for tying and edging the dominoes, lace for the bottom. Tim Holtz love ticket, images from Lisa's Altered art (link just on the right of this please go and check it out it's a fab site), silver charms, wooden butterfly and a butterfly stamp.

I have left one side of this blank for either writing on or adding to at a later date.

This is going to be entered in the My time to craft challenge  http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/ L is for Love








3 comments:

Pat said...

Beautiful project, gorgeous colours and images, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

Karen McAlpine said...

Wow!! Micro magnificent! So, the dominoes are the front and back covers and pages are the CS? Very neat idea. Love all the cool images you used!!

Happy crafter said...

Thanks for the lovely comments, Yes Karen the dominoes are the front and back and then the folded part is some parchment card stock :)