My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 20 September 2011

Challenge ATC

I haven't done a challenge in ages so thought I would make an effort to do some. This one is for http://simonsaysstampandshow.blogspot.com/

Items used were:
Prima alphabet stamp
Tim Holtz Walnut stain and antique linen distress ink.
Kanban steam punk rose
metal roses
Metal embelishments
steam punk woman image
Tim Holtz idea-ology butterfly sticker
Crackle accents for the clock face.

How it was made:
I dabbed over the card with antique linen then stamped the letters stamp on with walnut stain. I rubbed some ink over the rose to darken it as it was orange. The clock face was covered with crackle accents and left to dry before sticking it to the back of the clock embellishment. Once the ink was dry I stuck on all the layers and embellishments until I was happy with it.







4 comments:

Candy C said...

Hello Shelley. Your victorian ATC card is lovely. I love all of the detail you did on this. Love the stamps and how you colorized the images. Love the clock face with the Crackle Accents. It's a beautiful ATC! Thanks for sharing your work with us at Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. <3 Candy

Dan said...

Great ATC, I love how you've managed to fit so much detail into such a small space! The Design Team are really pleased that you joined us for the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge this week - Thank you!

Sid said...

Fab images, great ATC !!

Deanna Cosgrove said...

Such 'wow' factor, well done!