My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 29 December 2011

Baby boy




I made this card for some friends of mine that have recently had a tiny baby boy. I wanted to make something different and I wanted it to have a bit of a vintage/retro feel to it. I started with an easel card from kanban that I covered in some lovely K & Company paper with unicorns on. I used a striped paper also from K & Co and then punched out one of the unicorns and the word love using the spell binder. I added a spotty ribbon
to it and the word baby in grunge board that I covered with blue ink and silver glimmer mist.

I am also entering this card in the Daring card makers challenge http://daringcardmakers.blogspot.com




1 comment:

Keilly said...

Cute baby boy card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Daring Cardmakers this week!