My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 4 December 2011

A little bit of love

I am loving working with paints right now and really enjoying altered art. this picture Has been painted onto a canvas board. I covered it with burnt umber acrylic paint making it thick in places and almost blobbing it around to give the pattern it has. When it was completely dry I brushed over it with a copper dabber. The words and images are Tim Holtz grunge board, I ran the wings through my texture boutique to add the swirl pattern to it before painting them with acrylic paint and adding some perfect pearls. The heart was just painted with acrylic paint and the crown was painted then covered with the copper dabber. For the letters I covered those with distress stain in fired brick and rubbed over lightly with some perfect pearls. With the flourish I covered it with peeled paint distress ink then spread on some copper perfect pearls glimmer mist.



No comments: