My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 2 January 2012

Steam punk card




This is the 1st card I have made this year and the 1st one I made since I got a proper craft space. It is so nice to have everything stored away so I can put my hand straight on the things I need, makes crafting even better (I didn't that was even possible!!) I brought a new butterfly die from pennies worth there were 4 of them in the pack for £6! bargain or what! Anyway I decided to use up some old paper I've had for ages and cut out a load of butterflies. I loved the colour of these ones and thought they would look good on a steam punk style card. the image is from Kanban and I got it a few days ago. I've cut out the cogs from some old card stock on my cricut. The card blank I used is a kanban one and I have inked around the edges with walnut stain distress ink.
I'm entering this card in the Jelly Park old year new year challenge http://jellyparkchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/12/old-yearnew-year-challenge.html



3 comments:

Jennifer Scull said...

how wonderful to have your own craft area to make amazing cards like this! just fabulous!
thank you for playing along in our 'old year/new year' challenge at Jellypark Friends. :)

Jenn Borjeson said...

Love the steampunk, fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Jellypark Challenges! :)

Jen Leeflang said...

I love your take on Steampunk! You have made an awesome card!
Thanks for joining our challenge at Jellypark Friends - GOOD LUCK!
Love
Jen Leeflang
jellypark Friends DT