My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 7 January 2012

steam punk vintage tag




As i'm still struggling with only having the use of one hand I've not really been able to do any crafting. I was having a play around earlier and made this. I've used several techniques on this one and wold love to make a video about all the things I did on it, I will have to see if I can get one of my boys to play cameraman for me again :)

The image I have stamped and hand coloured with my promarkers, at least I can still colour! I used some kanban card that I put through my texture boutique then rubbed some European gold rub and buff on the raised parts, it's the first time I have used rub and buff but I really like it and I can see me using it lots in the future. the lace and ribbon I coloured with distress ink, the Prima flower was coloured with blue and green cosmic shimmer mist and the other embellishments are metal ones I've picked up from eBay. I finished it off by stapling some ribbon to the top of the tag.









No comments: