My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Liebster Blog Award

I am so lucky to know so many amazing talented people and one of those wonderful people put a massive smile on my face today when I saw that she had picked my blog for this top 5 for this award so thank you VERY much KC you are awesome!!



About this award…
These awards give small bloggers with less than 200 followers some well deserved recognition for their creations. Here are the rules:
* Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
* Link back to the blogger who presented the award to you.
* Copy and paste the blog award on your blog.
* Present the Liebster Blog Award to 5 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserve to be noticed.
* Let them know they have been chosen by leaving a comment at their blog.



Well I have been looking at all the blogs I follow, it was so hard to pick just 5 but after lots of looking and thinking this is my top 5 that I am awarding this too.

In No particular order.

Sarah
Vicki
Gabrielle
Jane
Suzie

1 comment:

Gabrielle said...

Golly gosh I am truly honoured. Thank you so very, very much. Congratulations on your award too - very clearly well deserved! Huge and heartfelt thanks again xxx