My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 8 February 2012

WOYWW and WW with a big woo hoo!!

Okay so here we are with another Wednesday and I just can't get over how fast the weeks are flying by. I've just got in from my weight watchers meeting and I've lost another 4.5lb!! Feeling very happy with myself as this past week was a struggle. My desk is very messy this week, I have had to move some of the things off it as they are for a blog hop this weekend and for a secret swap which I'm really excited about. If you want to see what I've actually been making recently have a look from Friday at my 3 day blog hop posts.
Have a look at what everyone else is up to this week http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com/

Hope you are all having a wonderful Wednesday!

13 comments:

Anne-marie said...

Hi, well done on your weightloss. loving the hand image and the other ones are cute. Have a great week.
Anne-marie x no 141

Gwen said...

Congrtulations on the amazing weight loss...keep it up. Messy is fine, it just shows you are busy:)
xx 160

Maggie's Crafts said...

Well done!

Love busy desks! :)

Thank you for sharing. :)

Maggie xx
#178

sandee said...

WTG on the weight loss, that is totally wonderful and if you keep this up I will have to start my diet soon! lol Waving Hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

Karen said...

Well done on the weight loss, that's great. A lovely creative desk with lots of lovely crafty bits to play with :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Karen #90

Annie said...

Well done with the weight loss. I've enjoyed my visit. Hope you have a great week.
Hugs,
A x

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

Wonderful job on weight loss! lovely workdesk! much creating going on.

Michele x153

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab news about weight loss. your desk looks fun ,lots of crafty creations. Thanks for sharing & enjoy this week's WOYWW. I've been nosing at lots of desks in my attempt to visit everyone. Zo xx 83

505whimsygirl said...

Congrats on the weight loss! I can see some coloring in your future!

Happy WOYWW
Kay
#129

Lisa said...

Congrats on the weight loss. Im starting a work out plan on Monday! Very lovely images.

lisa said...

Ohhh well done on your weight loss, that's fantastic.
A busy looking desk there.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #112

Julia Dunnit said...

WTG! Hope this week isn't a struggle...so worth it! Ooh you e been busy with the 3 day thing, like the images waiting on your desk.

Bridget Larsen said...

I now what you mean about the weeks going so fast. Congratulations on the weight loss keep on losing, I want to see an update on the loss everyweek, I am doing it myself and have lost a kilo a week so far
Bridget #51