My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 1 February 2012

WOYWW and WW

It's all the ww's!! Wednesday is starting to become an exciting day for me now, not only do I get to share with you all what I am up to, I get to see all the fun projects everyone else is doing and now I get to go to Weight Watchers and and find out if all my hard work all week has paid off.

If that wasn't enough excitement it's also my Dad's birthday today too! I will post later the card I made for him but for now, whats on my desk well it's a bit of a mish mash again this week, I've got some cutesy things, some dark and eerie things, some secret things all coming together. I guess I don't really have a style, unless you can call randomness a style in which case I am seriously stylish lol.


Enough of the rabbling here is my desk, not all you have to do is head over to Julia's page to see what everyone else has been up to and post your work desks!

Have a fabulous Wednesday x

12 comments:

inkypinkycraft said...

Thanks for popping by, you have a real mix of things here!!!have fun, hugs trace x

Karen said...

I hope your Dad has a great birthday and liked his card. A great, creative desk with some fab stamped images :)

Have a fab WOYWW and a great week, Karen #108

Nicola said...

I wouldn't say I have a style either, if of course randomness was a style :) x

That Craft Place Ltd said...

My kind of desk.... only one thing missing.... biscuits!!! Low fat ones of course!! LOL
Love your stamps, am now a follower!!!
Lisa 19

jo said...

Happy WOYWW! Your stamped images look FAB!
Jo x
#143

sandee said...

oh good wishes for the WW, would love to see how it's going for you. I need to join myself! waving hi from NC :)

Happycrafter said...

I lost 2.5lbs this week I've only been doing it for 2 weeks and I've lost a total of 8.5lb now! just Had to treat myself to a couple of new stamps hehe.

okienurse said...

I have a system worked out too! I go to Weight Watchers on Tuesday nights and then do my Woyww post when I get home. Congrats on the good news! I am saying thank you to my followers and giving away some blog candy this month so come visit my blog for a chance to win! Thanks for sharing and have a creative week. Vickie #90

CraftygasheadZo said...

Looks fab, random is good, I'm told I'm very random in everything I do or say! Hope you enjoyed this WOYWW. Zo x 89

Lisa-Jane said...

That's a really interesting combination of stuff you have there! And yes I would call it stylish!

lisa said...

I see you have the most important crafting tool of all, a cuppa!!!!
Happy Birthday to your Dad, I love the card you made for him.
Happy WOYWW
Hugs Lisax #116

Sheena said...

I'm loving those stamps!
I'm working my way through this weeks WOYWW - I’m finally on the finishing straight!

Sheena
xxx