My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 14 April 2012

out of my comfort zone

I've made a card tonight that was totally out of my comfort zone, other than the stamped image that I coloured with promarkers the whole thing is white!!!!!! I have tried to use different shapes and textures to keep it from looking too plain, I've used vellum that I've embossed, 3 circles that were also embossed, some die cut butterflies ribbon and lace to make this card. the image is a magnolia Tilda stamp.








I am entering this in the following challenges.

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

I think this look,gorgeous love the embossing and the beautiful,detail love that tilda too thanks for playing at anything goes this week too hugs Cheryl xxxxxxxx

Christine L said...

Woww gorgeous card.... I love that image and your white on white around it is perfect!

Thanks for joining in the challenge at Anything Goes - hope to see you here again soon.

Hugs
Christine x

Brodders said...

A lovely card :)thanks for joining in with our spring theme this week at Cupcake Crafts - Jane x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Shell, what a gorgeous card. I love the sweet image and your embossing looks fantastic. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

My name is Wynneth said...

I love all the different shapes and textures you've used on your card and it's lovely to see one of the older Tildas again. Smashing card. Thanks for joining us on I Love Promarkers this week.
hugs
wynneth
x

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love the white on white!! Thank you for playing along at the ABC challenge blog!