My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 13 April 2012

Smeared and Smudged FRIDAY THE 13th PHOBIA! - April Member Blog Hop

Are you ready for the freak trip? to feel the hairs stand up on the back of your necks and your heart to pound? well you are in the right place if you are. It's blog hop time again!!!

This hop is all about your worst fears, your phobias, those things that go bump in the night and give you cold sweats. You should have come to me from wonderful Trisha
if not have a scroll down to the blog roll and start at the top so you don't miss out on any of the scariness!

So my project.....I had to do some thinking on this one, I don't actually have a phobia as such, ok I don't like spiders, well not the little ones I can handle tarantulas just fine lol. I have a thing about shutting doors before I can sleep, but again it's not a phobia so I had a think, what in my life has scared me, has actually had my heart pounding and then I remembered........


FREAKY EVIL CLOWNS!!!!!!!!

We've all seen the movie IT with Pennywise in it, that clown freaked me out!! All clowns I am wary of...all that make up can't see their faces properly, who knows which ones might just be evil lol.

So This is my freaky phobia project! I've gone with a card as they are what I started my crafting life with.






















The backing papers are from K&Co I layered them up on an angle and added a net bow and some of my fav beaded trim. I've attached a freaky 13 metal skull to the bow. the image is a Delicious doodles one that can be found here http://onestitchatatimechallenge.blogspot.co.uk/ http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/index.phpmain_page=product_info&cPath=11_21&products_id=77 the words are from the movie and I thought they were perfect for this piece.

I hope you have enjoyed my bit of freakishness and please have a look through everyone else projects these amazing talented ladies never disappoint!

Photobucket

I am entering this card into the following challenges.

21 comments:

ike said...

YaY - Fantastic... I hate clowns. This is an amazing piece and I LUV that skull charm. Awesome colouring on the image too :-D xxxx

Andrea C said...

This is freakily brilliant and your colouring of the clown is top notch. Thanks for entering your creation with the Smudger Challenge Blog. xx

Trisha said...

I freakin love this!!

Josephine said...

What a fabulous card!

Thanks for joining us at One Stitch at a Time this week, and good luck!

monique said...

wow scary clown, I never trust one, saw IT and he sure looks a bit like Pennywise, love the skelly and the black bling on your card, awesome job

~Lady B~ said...

Clowns are pure evil covered in pasty white make-up. They are horrible creatures, tormenting children and adults! Great card, Shell! I love the coloring and the mesh bow and skull charm are the perfect embellishments. Thanks for sharing :)

I Don't Do Straight said...

Oooo I'm with you on this one..... I hate clowns, you have coloured this one beautifully tho....Love all the embellishments.......FAB card :)

Kristina said...

Shell,
This is a great card! I freakin' hate clowns too! I read the book "It" and I saw the movie "It" and that just reenforced my fear for clowns! That 13 charm is perfect embellie for this project, and it looks really cool too! Wonderful job!
Peace,
Kristy

Ms. Ruin said...

Creepy clown --great expression of your phobia and I LOVE the skull with the 13. Fabulous!

happyscrapper said...

Creepy clowns you nailed it. Fantastic coloring and embellies. It freaked me out too.

Laura B said...

Wicked card! Love the net bow and the skull!

MaRyKaY said...

awesome card. that bead trim is my fav part that is beautiful stuff. seeing alot of clown phobia's today. Never thought of them as creepy but I get your all's point on the matter.

Ally White Cat said...

wow! scary clown dude. wonderful art...but creepy clown you did good on this... makes me not ever and i stress ever want to give myself a chance to like a clown!lol
susan s.

lisa aka b.creative said...

That clown is nasty! wouldn´t want my worst enemy to meet that guy! huua! great job! xx lisa

scrapclose2theheart said...

You certainly make clowns look scary! :)

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Clowns are my son's fear as well so can understand this. Awesome image used and love that little charm.
Thank you for sharing this card with us on both the S&S hop and the Delicious Doodles' layers challenge

Jane said...

I am becoming scared by clowns the more I see them in this hop awesome work xxx

Deb said...

Wow! what a unique creation, love how you did the ribbon with that fab charm and such gorgeous coloring, thanks so much for sharing with us this week at One Stitch at a Time
Debs
xxx

Steph said...

Brilliant! Super creepy clown and your coloring is amazing. Thanks for joining us at Forever Night Challenges :)

Nikki Byrne said...

Such a creepy clown!! fab colouring and gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing it with us at Forever night this week. good luck. hugs

NIKKI DT

Teri said...

Awesome hun, love that skully charm! Thanks for playing at Delicious Doodles this time, and good luck in the draw!
Hugs,
Teri x