My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 7 April 2012

Smudgy Antics Weekly Challenge - EGGstatic!

What great fun I have had making these!! I've been so busy and then too ill to join in for a few weeks but I just couldn't pass on this one. The project was made with the help of my youngest son who turned 7 today he wanted to make zombie eggs so we got to work. He helped me with painting the eggs first then I cut into them to expose their brains. The middle one was born from playing around, we covered it in tissue paper, then I printed out the skull digi stamp with wings from smeared ink and decided it would make a great mask for a "deviled" egg.

if you've not already head over to the challenge blog and have a look at the awesome work that others have done. http://smudgyantics.blogspot.co.uk/











7 comments:

monique said...

cool eggs I love the zombie egg, great job all egs are so fun thanks for sharing at Smudgy Antics

ike said...

These are just wonderful and I bet you had loads of fun making them. Thank you for joining us at Smudgy Antics with your great creations :-D xxx

Kristina said...

Shell,
Great job on these eggs I totally love them cool idea!
Peace,
Kristy

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Awesome eggs that you made with your little one, I bet he had enormous fun helping. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Smudgy Antics this week and look forward to seeing your next piece of artwork

MaRyKaY said...

those are too cool. happy birthday to your son. I think its so awesome that's he's so young and likes to play around with mommy crafting. thats awesome0. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

I Don't Do Straight said...

Sooooo Cool!....Love them all, but especially the green one.
Thanks for sharing with us at Smudgy Antics :)

Julia said...

Wow, you had fun creating those eggs! Thanks for sharing, great ideas.
I am your newest follower.
Hugs,
Julia