My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Blast those alarm clocks!!


I got this image from Bugaboo stamps a few days ago as I agree totally with the sentiment, I hate waking up to an alarm clock it's just so unnatural. This is a link to the stamp which is on sale right now at a bargain price! http://www.bugaboostamps.com/Stella-Morning--Alarms_p_1435.html

I've made an easel card for this one, not made one of those in ages!! the papers are from K and Company and the flowers are from dove craft.


I am entering this card in the following challenges








5 comments:

Linda said...

Lol Shelly I am so loving this card it put a big smile on my face xxxx

Hugs
Linda xxx

Sue Nicholson said...

Sweet card, fab embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Robyns Fetish anything goes challenge. Good luck cheers Sue N

Frea said...

Great card, I love that image and totally agree with you! I don't do mornings either! LOL!! Thanks for sharing at Little Miss Muffet Challenges. Good luck and hope to see you again soon. HUgs, Frea, DT member LMM Challenges

Edwina said...

I love your flowers and the papers you used. That is a very funny image and sentiment. I think we have all felt that at times. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

Pink Cricut said...

What a funny and beautiful card- I haven't made an easel card in forever either--thanks for inspiring me!