My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 19 July 2012

Smeared and Smudged July blog hop

Photobucket

Blog Roll:
Tori
Black Dragon
Windy
                                                            Jane<<<<<you should have come from here
                             Shell <<<<you are here
                                                      Susan S. <<<<<<<you are off to here next
Madelein Bouquet
Lady Brayton
Kristy
Glittery Katie
Alison


It's blog hop time again!! This hop is all about the heat, be it using heat embossing, hot glue, fire images, or sexy hot!

I just couldn't decide what I was going to do for this, so it has ended up being a very last minute project.

Well here it is!


To start I used the smeared ink digi stamp called tease http://www.smearedink.com/zombie-pinups-tease/ I cloned the stamp into an image with flames to make it look like she was standing in the flames, I've not really done much in the way of digi work so this did take me about half hour to do. When it had printed I coloured the stamp in with promarkers (you didn't think I coloured on my pc too did you?? I'm no where near at that stage yet lol).

So image is printed and coloured time to layer it up, I put it onto a piece of grey card stock from a DCWV stack which I had ran through my texture boutique with a grunge stripe embossing folder. I used an oval cut out in black card stock and a piece of cream from the DCWV stack. To finish it off I added some buttons, a skull cabochon, some black flower trim from wild orchid crafts and some flowers also from wild orchid crafts.










Now off you pop to see what the rest of these amazingly talented ladies have been up to, dress light the temperature is gonna get hot!!!


19 comments:

Marleen Gallagher said...

very unusual card hun, love those flowers xx

Anneke said...

She's gonna get her bum burnt! LOL. Never even thought of going in that direction with cards, but why not? You've just opened up my repertoire a bit further again. Thanks!!!

Wendy said...

Wow! This card has so many great elements I don't know where to start. I love the image and the way you colored it. The layout of the card is balanced and appealing. The embellishments are outstanding. Love all the buttons and flower trims. Fantastically "hot" card!

ike said...

Wahahahahaha - crayzeeee.... she's not exactly my cup of tea for a hotty.. bet she will whiff a bit in the heat LoL Excellent creation Shell :-D xxx

Alison said...

Sometimes our last minute projects are the best ones, don't you think? Great job with this. You worked with a great image!

Laura B said...

I love it! Beautiful embellishments, too.:)

Tori said...

YAY! I have to say that I think she's HOT for a zombabe! But I'll agree with Ike - she's probably a little STANKY in the heat! LOL. Beautifully done and i love that you did a bit of digi work! Great job!

:)tOri

Windy Doc said...

I love the digi.. Im going to have to get that 1.. She is too cute!!!

Kristina said...

Ha ha this is way cool, love all the embllies, and your coloring is great! Terrific art piece!
Peace,
Kristy

Ally White Cat said...

ah shell you never cease to amaze me never..you are so talented and your art is wonderful.
hugs,
susan s.

Jane said...

Love your card great image

Hugs xxx

monique said...

beuatiful coloured card and I love the skull embellie.

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it! Kinda made me giggle. Looks like she's airing her WhoHoo. LOL xxD

Kathi said...

Great job coloring that image.

Donna's comment made me giggle, then I looked again. Now I agree with her.

~Lady B~ said...

I love this, Shell! Fabulous coloring on the zombie pin-up and I am thrilled that you used a zombie for this hop! I almost used the same image, but held back since I just did a project with her last week. Great layout for your card and wonderful embellishments!

I Don't Do Straight said...

Great colouring on the Zombie Pin-up and I love the cabochons :)

Julia said...

Great Card!
Hugs,
Julia

DK Spins said...

Love the effect of her standing in the flames - awesome digital work! Stunning embellishments for your card - love the cabachons. Great card Shell!

lisa aka b.creative said...

Yep! really hot, shell! thank you for lot´s of inspiration! xxlisa