My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 23 July 2012

Vintage Love Canvas

I made this canvas with inspiration from the challenge at http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ this week.

The photo inspiration is this


I wanted to play with an 8" x 8" canvas that I brought today. I started with painting it with cream acrylic paint then when it was dry I started to layer the paper which is from the Prima Almanac collection.

The picture is one I have in my collection I don't remember where it came from though.

I then used lace from my stash, some wild orchid crafts flowers and the dangling charm was an ear ring that I picked up in a box of broken jewelry from the car boot.








This is being entered into the challenge at http://pinspirationalchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/


9 comments:

Zoe said...

Absolutely stunning Shelley xxx

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thank you Zoe xxx

Marleen Gallagher said...

this is amazing hun, and you used one of those stunning pearl flowers. real beautiful hun xx

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thank you Marleen xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

absolutely beautiful xx

jimlynn said...

Stunning and so gorgeous! Love this.
Thanks for joining us at {Pin}spirational Challenges.
Lynn

Stephenie said...

Beautiful!! All of the lace and embellies are perfect!!

Deanne Clarke-Saunders said...

Totally beautiful!!! Thanks for participating in the {PIN}spirational Challenge! Hope to see you again!!
(¨`•.•´¨) Hugs
.`•.¸(¨`•.•´¨) from the
(¨`•.•´¨)¸.•´ HEART
.`•.¸.•´~DEANNE~

Linda said...

Oh my goodness Shelly this is awesome! I love everything about it! The lace and embellishments are stunning.

Hugs
Linda xxx