My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Another Twinchie

Hello everyone, I was away last week so wasn't doing any blogging, I did however do a little crafting while I was away so this is will be the first of many blog posts over the next few days.

This post is another twinchie that I have made, I am loving making these little things now :)

This one was done by inking over the edge with distress ink, then I ripped a piece of old sheet music for the bottom, cut out the circle from a Debbie Moore Magazine and I think the heart was from the same magazine too. then I stamped the key and the sentiment onto it.



I will be entering this into the following challenges.


8 comments:

Zoe said...

Very pretty twinchie Shell, thank you for entering our 3rd challenge, good luck xxx Zoe xxx

ike said...

OMGoodness - just look at that !!! How amazing.... and this is just 2 inches big right ???

Happycrafter Shell said...

Yup that's right Ike, I am loving making these too right now they are so much fun and best of all don't take up loads of room lol

Eileen said...

really super work here ... very pretty and clever too! Thanks for joining in the Twinchies Challenge this week.
Eileen xx

Barbara said...

Great twinchie Shell......glad you could join in our 3rd challenge. xx Barbara xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful Twinchie, I love all the layers & soft colours. Hard to believe that it's so small ! Shirleyx

Kate M said...

Fabulous twinchie - so romantic
Kate
xxx

Linda said...

Great twinchie, love the colours. Very pretty. x