My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Card swap

I took part in a card swap this month in the Cards Galore Group and my swap partner was Zoe Please click on her name to look at her blog and all the fantastic cards she has made.

This is the gorgeous card that I received from Zoe, it is so beautiful thank you so much Zoe!




Zoe said she will be blogging how this fabulous card was made so please go and have a look :)


This is the card I made for the swap
















 This is what I used to make the card:
Prima Fairy Belle paper
first edition Desert Blooms card stock
Tim Holtz birdcage die
Prima Trim
Wild Orchid Crafts flowers
Resin Bird 
charms from my stash 
Handmade fabric flower.


5 comments:

Joan Macdonald said...

Loving both of these cards - your one is so pretty and femenine.

Joan x

Dannii said...

These are both 'blooming' beautiful cards. Very sophisticated and elegant x

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Both cards are stunners xxx

Zoe said...

Thank you for my card Shelley, I love that flower, well I love everything but would love to be able to make a flower like that xxx

Zoe Dibavar said...

I love this so much all the different elements worth wonderfully together to make a fabulous card xxx