My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 10 August 2012

Day 5 of SmudgeFest!!

Today is a great challenge as we got to play with an awesome freebie!!

Head over to the challenge post at Smudgy Antics to read all about it and see the fab digi we are using for the challenge today.

I have made an altered art piece today, I wasn't really sure what to do, then I had an idea but it was going to take too long, so I will save that for another day.

I coloured the digi in with promarkers and printed out the wolf and background from the Debbi Moore Twilight queen CD.

I added it to a big piece of black mount board with some lace, ribbon,  gems and a flower then printed out a few different sayings to go onto it.



6 comments:

Ally White Cat said...

aahh shell this is wonderful creepy. perfect.
hugs,
susan s.

Wendy said...

wow...this your altered art piece is fantastic! love the scene you created with the digi and your background...

ike said...

Awesome Shell - that is a super background and I love your embellies :-) xx

Teri said...

Cool piece hun, love that wolf! xx

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

That wolf won't know what hits him when RRH starts using that arsenal! Fab piece xxx

monique said...

wow that wolf is awesome, gret piecea