My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Matchbook number 2!!

This matchbook and the 3rd one were really hard to do, the 2 people I was making them for are a huge inspiration to me and are so talented I wanted to make something they would like but without making a big mess of it lol

 I ended up making this one a little bigger than it probably should have been but loved every minute of making it :)

There are lots of little tags tucked away in there too but I forgot to take photos of them.








5 comments:

Zoe said...

Wow! A little dark subject wise for my taste, but I do appreciate the idea and work put into this fabulous creation xxx

~Lady B~ said...

Wickedly Awesome! You are so very talented!

ike said...

FABULOUS Shell - this is a masterpiece :-) xxx

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thank you all ! xxx

Linda said...

Stunning this one is fab.

Hugs
Linda xxx