My lovely stalkers!

Sunday, 19 August 2012

Most exciting opportunity!!!

I was so excited when I saw that one of my favourite Digi stamps sites were having a design team call. I have brought several stamps from Delicious Doodles because they are such wonderful quality and cater for my darker side as well as when i want something pretty. 

This for me is definitely one of those moments in life that it's important for me to do my very best...this is one design team I would LOVE to be a part of.

To enter for this Teri has been kind enough to give a free digi to work with!

It's not the sort of image I would normally pick out personally so it's been a proper challenge to make something with it. Add that to the 2 holidays I've been on while this call has been running....I really did think I was just going to have to keep dreaming about this one as I'd never get anything finished in time.

Well as I am posting it must mean that some kind of miracle happened and I actually did get something finished lol!


So this is it!

I coloured the image with promarkers then used papers from the lost and found collection from My Minds Eye.
The gems on the side were made with glass pebbles that I stuck onto some of the same paper I used as the backing.

The ribbon is from Anne Griffin and the trim is from Wild Orchid Crafts and MBs Treausrista.
















3 comments:

Jan Ltc said...

This looks lush xx Jan

Linda said...

This is gorgeous Shell, beautiful colours and loving the trim down the side. Good Luck in the DT call.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Zoe said...

This is gorgeous Shelley, very different for you, it's nice to do something different for a change though! I love how you have made a contemporary image fit into your lovely and pretty Vintagey style, excellent Hun xxx good luck with the DT call fingers crossed xxx