My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 9 August 2012

Smudgefest day 4!!

I can't believe I have made 4 days!! Although today was a close call I have only just got it finished!

Today's challenge is to use at least 3 colours from this swatch


If you want to play along too then head to the Smudgy Antics blog to join in :)


I have decided to make a wall hanging today and I have used the lil grumpies to help me.  I used 3 images and the senti from this set, I coloured the grumpies in with promarkers then layered them on papers to match the swatch, once they were all layered along with the senti I attached them all to the fiber to make the hanging. I managed to use 4 out of the 5 colours :)


 I have put this above my desk to remind me "don't be a grump" as I know sometimes I do get grumpy lol







8 comments:

Zoe said...

Love it! Love the images very cute, what a great idea. Xxxx

Sall said...

WOAH...thats WOW...totally love the images...you just have such wonderful ideas your very talented and clever and wow

monique said...

Love this great idea to use the grimpies for this one. Great job

Wendy said...

OMG! This is too cool! This is my favorite submission so far...can't wait to see what you make next!

ike said...

Wonderful - how could you possibly be a grump when you sit and look at those lil' guys ? They just make you smile don't they ? xxxxxxxx

caroline spice said...

Fantastic. Love the images , they made me chuckle. XXX

kaleidoscopeimpressions said...

Aw, what a cute idea! Love it!
hugs, JoyceAnn

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Great idea Shell - I agree with Ike - you can't be grumpie with these little cuties looking at you. xxx