My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 11 August 2012

Smudgefest day 6!


Just one more day to go! I can't believe I have managed to do every day so far. If you want to know what this is all about or want to know the rules have a look at the smudgy antics blog.

Today's challenge is to make an atc based on the beetles song black bird.


I must admit I haven't put as much time or work into this piece as I have some of the others but I'm having an off day and I'm in a fair bit of pain today.

I coloured my atc with distress markers then brushed over them with water. I used a Tim Holtz stamp on the card then stamped one of the wings from the smeared ink Quoth the Raven set, fussy cut it out and back it then stuck it onto the side so it opens up.





11 comments:

ike said...

Beautiful - love the background and that is a great birdy stamp. Love the fold back wing :-D xxxxx

Evil Edna said...

wonderful use of colour and shape.EE

Ally White Cat said...

Beautiful act.love the colors.
susan s.

Wendy said...

Wow...love the background you created...great ATC!

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

Great little ATC Shell. I hope your pain lessens so you sleep and feel better soon. xxx

monique said...

great background and love the wing. hope you will feel better soon

Sall said...

IS there no end to your talent? That's just gorgeous!

Cheryl said...

I love this!

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Mags said...

great reminds me of hallowen

caroline spice said...

Very individual and unique xx