My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 7 August 2012

Tuesday alchemy Challenge 26 BINGO!!

Hello lovelies what a great challenge we have got for you this week!

We are going to play Bingo and it is well worth playing as we have another great sponsor and prize for you this week.

Our sponsors are Flonz Stamps  who are giving a $20 voucher for their store and Scrapper's Delights  who are giving 6 single digis!!

Here is the bingo Grid you will need to use for your entry


Please come along and join in the fun with us at Tuesday Alchemy

For my piece this week I got to use some of the gorgeous scrapper's delights stamps and oh my were they fun to work with :D

I decided to do a card I actually made this while I was away on a family holiday to the beach so it's maybe not my best ever work but I really enjoyed making it :D The row I used was ribbon flowers and bling.










Things I used:
Scrapper's Delights Images
Promarkers for colouring
Wild orchid crafts flowers
Prima Ribbon
Lace and bling from my stash
First Editions Desert Blooms paper stack

9 comments:

Linda said...

This is gorgeous. Loving the shape, papers and those flowers are gorgeous. Beautiful image too.

Hugs
Linda xxx

Kay Dalton said...

beautiful

caroline spice said...

Its so cute and Beautiful x

Zoe said...

Gorgeous card Shelley, so much to look at xxxx

sari said...

Your card is absolutly stunning! Love the folding and all the sweet details! Have a wonderful week! Hugs and sunshine

Eileen Ng said...

I can't believe you made this while you were away from home! How?! You need to teach me how! :D It's still gorgeous!

Loves Happy Hour said...

Awesome job! Love the details! I agree with Eileen, you can't tell that this was made on vaca!

Cheers!
Kelli

BlackLissi said...

Wonderful card! I'm impressed by what you are able to conjure up on the holidays! I like the ribbon you used on the edge. It's really cute! And all the beautiful flowers! Fabulous job!

Laine said...

Wow!! Such a gorgeous creation!! And of course I love all the flowers you used. Magical.

With hugs and smiles

Laine