My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 7 September 2012

Halloween sauciness anyone?

Just doing a quick post to share something with you, I've been so busy making DT pieces that I've had nothing to share so I thought I would make something quick I can put on here :)

How fabulous is this Digi?! Ike is soo talented :D 

She has been colouring in with promarkers and copics then layered on some graphic 45 card stock and some card stock from my stash.

I just love the sentiment it made me laugh when I first saw it .




5 comments:

Zoe said...

Ooo la la! This is a bit saucy lol! Xxx had to pop in and take a peek. Xxx

Zoe Dibavar said...

Rofl I love it xx definitely a fabulous design xx Thank you for making me laugh where can I get this image xxx

Happycrafter Shell said...

if you click on Ike's name it will take you to her shop where she has loads of fabulous images, she also has some at www.smearedink.com and at stitchy bear which is where this one came from, it's in a collection that you get if you spend $12 in the store. xx

Anneke said...

How quirky! Love it! xoxoxox

ike said...

Wonderful Shell - she looks super fab on the Pumpkin background.... Hope hers don't fall off !! ...... snort !!! :-D