My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 10 September 2012

smudgy antics challenge Sugar and spice

Yay!!! some more awesome news to share!!! I can now announce that I am on the design team for smeared ink!!! I have admired the work of all the wonderful ladies on this design team so it a real honor to be asked to join them!!

This weeks challenge at Smudgy Antics is sugar and spice, I had a few ideas with this one but the one I went for was a sugar container...with a bit of added spice :D

Entries were a little thin on the ground last week, so it would be great if you my crafting friends could find a little time to come and play with us. You don't have to make anything dark something funny or quirky would be great! so if you fancy a change from cutesie and sweet give it a try..you never know you might even find out you enjoy it! hehe

I brought a glass sugar jar, I had 2 of them for £1.50!! Then I wrapped around a piece of crepe paper that I had sprayed with glimmer mist to get the purply colour. I wrapped some purple lace from my stash around it then used Femdom - Dominatrix stamp from smeared ink for the front of the jar. The Sugar was printed out from my computer.



4 comments:

Marleen Gallagher said...

Ah wow fab project, huge congtraz on the new dt Hun xxx

monique said...

Love this fabulous project

caroline spice said...

This is Fabulous, A great take on the theme and a very "Spicy" image xx

I Don't Do Straight said...

You had me at purple LOL and I love this image. Fab project Shell....Welcome to the team :)