My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 17 September 2012

Smudgy Antics Colour Challenge

This week at Smudgy Antics we are playing with colour...I kinda failed with this one as when I made my piece my pc was playing up and I couldn't see the colours all that well. I knew that there were grey and black in there  but the other colour looked like a grey yellow so that is the other colour I used!


My other fail is my photography skills! I just didn't manage to capture the piece as well as I would have liked so that is something I am challenging myself to learn, hopefully future photos will be much better!



I decided to make a tag as I hadn't made one in a while. The image I went with is Bear - candy is dandy I coloured it in shades of grey with promarkers and coloured the face in the yellow ( I know you can't tell) I then inked up the tag with greys then added some flowers and trim.

Hope over to Smudgy Antics to check out full details of this challenge and get your entries in! :D



3 comments:

Zoe said...

Love the layout, and the shades of grey look classy, unusual image! But cute lol xxx

monique said...

Very beautiful tag love whT you did wiyh those colours

I Don't Do Straight said...

Lovely tag Shell! that image is so sweet :)