My lovely stalkers!

Friday, 26 October 2012

day 26

todays piece is something i do very often but pretty much never ever share. I have been playing around with ink, like paining but i just smear my ink pads around until i feel like i might be done then i stamp on it write on it or stick things over it, its a bit like a journal but its on scrap bits of paper that is normally then thrown out. this piece was made with distress inks and the smeared ink rubber set shadow things. The words were stamped with a small alphabet set i got from ebay.



the next piece i made was a poe tag using smeared inks quoth the raven rubber stamps and the moon and clouds are from smeared inks shadow things rubber set.





14 comments:

Pam Schmidt said...

Both are fantastic offerings and I think you should share more often. I love the idea and the colors, just let the art form itself. Thank you for the inspiration.

Sharon Sahl said...

Your Poe tag is wonderful but I love the first piece! I love muted browns and greys and how you've played with them. And the charming little figures are a wonderful addition!

Jane said...

Love your work looks fantastic
Hugs Jane
xxx

~Lady B~ said...

I love the muted, dreamy colors and the ghostly images in your first project! I really like the scene that has developed. Your Poe tag is fabulous I love the different colors of ink and the partial images I see scattered about. The moon/sun and clouds on Poe's head looks like he is using his imagination in putting together his next book or poem. Brilliant!

monique said...

wow these are both awesome Like the first projec the best though. great colours on that one

Carla said...

Fantastic! I really love the Poe tag!

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Fabulously wicked cool! Also love the Poe tag!

Julia said...

Great projects.
Hugs,
Julia

DonnaMundinger said...

Really cool backgrounds and I love the stamps, especially Poe. xxD

Steph said...

Love that shadow people piece! The background looks so cool.
That poe tag is brilliant, of course I love all things poe :)

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Great projects! I love them both!

Ally White Cat said...

i love what you never share which means now you have to share more often ..:)
susan s.

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

A fabulous page, I love the little guy in the top hat he is adorable and your tag is gorgeous too, love the colours
Lindsay xx

silvia said...

Great pieces!! LOVE the tag!!