My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 4 October 2012

QTR Anything POES! and day 4!!

Todays 31 days of Halloween piece is my offering for the Master over at Quoth the Raven. Our Quest should you wish to partake and offer upon the Master your lovingly crafted goods will be anything POES.
Our own wonderfully talented Ike is providing the winner with a voucher to purchase some of her fabulous art work. 

So this is my offering, It is a piece I made for the Halloween swap, now, I know it's not technically Halloween as such, and I am actually in the process of making something else too that will be going in the post in the next day or 2 but my thinking was it is something the recipitent would like and it could be used to show and display Halloween ATC's or cards.

I have used a similar method to how I make the ATC holders only I used a smaller book so it made a semi-circle. I then stuck it to a base and used the stamps from the Raven set from Smeared ink, i used the wings for the sides and I used the Nevermore from that set too.








Please come and join us and show us your offerings over at Quoth the raven and don't forget to hop along with us for 31 days of Halloween :)

31 comments:

lisa aka b.creative said...

What a great idea, girl! looks pretty :)

silvia said...

Fabulous!! LOVE the wings!!

DonnaMundinger said...

SUCH! a cool project! Fab choice of stamps, too. xxD

ike said...

Oooooooh !!! Cozmicly AWESOME. I am soooo in love with this. FANTASTIC xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Linda said...

A fantastic project Shelley. Loving the details

Hugs
Linda xxx

Gloria Blenkhorn said...

love your project...your style rocks, Neat "O". Jean

~Lady B~ said...

Frickin Awesome, Shell!

Sharon Sahl said...

This is such a cool project!! I've seen you do these before and loved them but I really like the smaller book and all of the fabulous embellishments you added!!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

It's gorgeous! Pure eye candy!

sparklingblackrose said...

Ooh I really love this! It would be perfect for my new challenge if you would like to link up? http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/craft-my-life-all-crafts-challenge.html
Elaine-xxx-

ScrappingBeauty said...

Wickedly awesome atc holder! so creative! Poe would be pleased.

Julia said...

Great ATC Holder!!!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Julia

Lise Cooke said...

Brilliant project, loooks fabulous and so clever, great details with the wings and flowers xxx

Ally White Cat said...

wow totally awesome art..amazing.of course i love the poe..
hugs,
susan s.

ScrappinCSI said...

What a fabulous project. I love it. Thank you for posting.

Zoe said...

Very clever Hun xxx

monique said...

This is so very awesome

Jane said...

Love this it is awesome
Hugs xxx

Sparkly Engineer said...

Really spiffy. The wings on the side and the folded pages just kewl

Regina said...

Unique...I love everything about this project!!

Happy Hauntings,
Regi ^_^

Steph said...

Great idea, would never have thought to use to display ATCs. Love those wings on the side.

jane stillman said...

A fabulous project x

Rene said...

This is AWESOME! What a fantastic project...LOVE it! Thank you so much for joining us at MIM! Don't forget to leave a comment for another entry and mention you saw them on MIM for a chance at our second prize! Good luck!
Rene :D

ike said...

Thank you too for playing along with us at the Smudger Challenge with this awesome creation :-) xxx

Kristina said...

Very awesome Shell!
Peace,
Kristy

Andrea C said...

That is freaking amazing. Thanks for entering it in the Smudger Challenge Blog x

Wendy said...

this is fantastic Shell...it would look cool on a desk anytime of year...great work! thanks for joining in the Smudger Challenge. ~wendy~DT Smudger Challenge Blog

Netty said...

Terrific project, thank you for joining in the spooky fun with us at Smudgers. Annette x

sparklingblackrose said...

Thank you so much for joining my all crafts challenge, I would love to showcase your creation and will return to let you know when your project is on the spotlight post :-) Please feel free to enter again, I love your work! Elaine at Craft My Life-xxx-

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thank you Elaine your comment just made my day :) xxx

sparklingblackrose said...

You are featured :-) Elaine-xxx- http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/featured-crafters-from-my-all-crafts.html