My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 29 October 2012

Smudgy Antics and day 29!



The Challenge Theme for Smudgy Antics is
"GHOUL'S NIGHT OUT".

What do you think Ghouls do for fun?  Do they go to wild parties?  Do they sulk in a corner of the cemetery?  Do they busy themselves primping to look beautiful before they go out and hunt? 
 We want you to show us your idea of a Ghoul's Night Out!


I have used a new image from smeared ink called Rollers to make my piece. This image will be in the store shortly.

I coloured the image with promarkers, As you can see my ghoul is getting ready for her night out green goo face mask on ad rollers in her hair, and like the senti says what you do expect a ghoul to use?

I have kept the card really simple as I didn't want to take any focus away from this image. I used some papers from graphic 45 and my minds eye.

I do hope you will join us this week at Smudgy antics


15 comments:

Pam Schmidt said...

Fantastic. I love the composition and the way you worked this. The coloring is awesome. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

ScrappingBeauty said...

GNI card.. love the card and image! great choice of paper and color

Sharon Sahl said...

The papers you chose really complement your ghoul image nicely! And a funny sentiment - love it!!

monique said...

composition is great and the colours of the paper and the image fit perfectly , great card

Jane said...

looks great love it
hugs xxx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Haha! That image is a hoot! Good one!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Fabby this made me laugh, love the image and the sentiment
Lindsay xx

~Lady B~ said...

HaHa! Your card totally makes me giggle! Fab work! Your papers go perfectly with the coloring of your ghoul :)

Carla said...

Love this image and you made it look extra ghoulish!

Julia said...

Fun image.
Hugs,
Julia

DonnaMundinger said...

ROTFLMAO! Looks like me in college in my Queen Helene's Mint Julip Mask. Love it! xxD

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Too fabulous!

Steph said...

Fabulous card, love the colors and the layers!

silvia said...

Awesome!!

ike said...

Fabulous - she looks awesome with her goo mask on :-D Fabulous colouring. :-D xxx