My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 16 October 2012

Tuesday alchemy Colour challenge and day 16

Hi everyone today we have a new challenge from Tuesday Alchemy, this week it is a colour challenge. The colours you need to use are Magenta, olive and teal, you can use one 2 or all 3 of these colours online with white, ivory or black. I went with the Magenta and used a delicious doodles stamp in rubber. I have stamped the image twice with clear versa mark then embossed both with clear embossing powder then rubbed over them both with alcohol ink, i mixed a few different ones to make the magenta colour. I stamped the image on 2 different sort of white card stock, and the effects I got were completely by accident but somehow I ended up with the image and a negative! I think it's pretty cool looking :D


our sponsors this week are broken box studios and Di's digi downloads.

Next piece is my Halloween piece for the day. I made made an atc today I inked it with distress inks then used some bird stamps that I had from hobby craft and a tree from Smeared ink it is from the shadow things rubber set. Don't forget Smeared ink is bringing their rubber back too more details of that can be found here
I think it's a rather spooky looking scene.  Don't forget to hop along and see what everyone else has been making today :)




I have been a bit out of sorts for this past week but I am going to really throw myself back into it later today and try to make a few special pieces :)

25 comments:

Elaine said...

Both absolutely beautiful, love the second one especially, fab colours :)

Elaine ♥

Zoe said...

Both fab, but you know me! Lol I love the tree one best very well done ! Xxx

Gloria Blenkhorn said...

I love this card, neat. jean

Kay Dalton said...

love them both, second one is very atmospheric

silvia said...

Great ATC!!

sari said...

Both are fantastic! But i really love the first one with the lovely colors and sweet details! Have a wonderful day! Hugs and sunshine

ScrappingBeauty said...

pretty projects..I like the color choices used. Well done!

Ally White Cat said...

both projects are fab. of course i love purple and pink so just awesome and elemental energies on the next wonderful how you did that.
hugs,
susan s.

Linda said...

Stunning Shelley! I love the first one it is gorgeous!

Hugs
Linda xxx

jane stillman said...

Two great projects, but I love the ATC

~Lady B~ said...

I hope you feel better physically and emotionally. Hugs to you, my friend. You have created a lovely creepy scene on your ATC! Love the night sky and bright moon with the creepy crows and dead tree :)

monique said...

love them both, hope your are OK

Pam Schmidt said...

Love the colors on these two projects. Thank you for sharing your artwork.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Two wonderful projects, I love the colours on both, sooo yummy!

Julia said...

Great projects!
Hugs,
Julia

DonnaMundinger said...

Love your spooky scene and the way Teri's images came out is amazing. xxD

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Gorgeous colors! I hope you feel better soon!

Sharon Sahl said...

Your ATC is a fabulous little spooky scene! I love the bright yellow moon showing off the two birdies! Your negative and positive magenta images are super!

Steph said...

Your tag is stunning, love that bright color.
Your ATC is spooky cool, love how you shaded the background.

Kathryn said...

Ab fabby xx

Danie May said...

I love the variation you have created between the repeat of the image. Such a lush color and your embellishments and image are gorgeous! xx

Lise Cooke said...

wow wow wow they are both super cards, love the images you got from the stamping, that is truely amazing and i love the second one too , love the image and the colours, FABULOUS xxx

Jane said...

awesome projects love them
hugs xxx

Kristina said...

Your tag is trippy awesome! and love your second project too! Wonderfulness!!
Peace,
Kristy

Saumya said...

lovely designs :)