My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Tuesday Alchemy Random word challenge and day 23

Today is the start of a new challenge over at Tuesday Alchemy this week it is random word time again, this weeks words to use are Sparrow, Duct Tape and Bath. Our sponsors this week are Scrapper's Delights and Stitchy bear. I do hope you will check out our challenge and find some inspiration to make something to enter.



I have used the Duct Tape to make my project, I had a small canvas that I made a mess of so I covered it in duct tape, I then put more tape in different patterns and painted over it , when it was dry I peeled the masking bits off. I used some papers from Tim Holtz Craft resist, and Graphic 45 papers. The stamped image is from Dilly beans who are also sponsoring some of the days of the 31 days of halloween.

13 comments:

Pam Schmidt said...

Great layers project. Love the stitched pumpkin. Thank you for sharing your art work.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a great way to repurpose the canvas. Duct tape, eh? Very cool. xxD

silvia said...

Great canvas!!

Steph said...

Very cool canvas, love all the layers!

Sharon Sahl said...

This is fabulous and I love how you used the duct tape - very clever to use it as a base and also as a mask! Very pretty canvas!!

Jane said...

Your canvas is great love it
Hugs xxx

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wonderful canvas and use of duct tape, great job!

Ally White Cat said...

wonderful art never would of seen duck tape this way..i like it
susan s.

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous use of duct tape and awesome finished piece! I swear, you can make anything work! You are so clever and talented :)

Julia said...

Fab creation. Your art is so inspiring. TFS!
Hugs,
Julia

Carla said...

Way to make over you canvas! Love this!

Candace Jedrowicz said...

I love the retro and charming layering!

lisa aka b.creative said...

great layering and what a cute pumpkin :) XX