My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 19 November 2012

Smudgy Antics Challenge Time stands still

We at Smudgy Antics are asking you to slow it down a bit for this challenge.  Not only will time be slowing down, it will be at a complete stop because this week's theme is "TIME STANDS STILL".  

I have made a frame from a book, using the smeared ink stamp It's about time hourglass which has been stopped still with some barbed wire...it all made sense in my head lol

I do hope you will come and play along with us this week




11 comments:

monique said...

great idea to use a book, it's brilliant, love how it turned out

Kate M said...

Great design
kATE
XX

Nicky Wilcox said...

Looks great xx

Zoe said...

Great idea, love how it's turned out xxx

krafty-kutz said...

I keep looking at your blog.. Is that u shell? Lol, shells no angel?? Gorgeous creation btw xxx

Danie May said...

Great Project xx

Happycrafter Shell said...

Hi Krafty I think it must be a different Shell :)

Kristina said...

This turned out great! Wonderful idea, and executed perfectly too! You made it look grungy it's brilliant! Love your work! Also I am sending you healing vibes take care of yourself sis!

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thanks sweetie xxx

lisa aka b.creative said...

great project, shell! and the barbed wire looks so cool! :) xx

Ally White Cat said...

I love this. wow. I love the time piece..the wonderful hour glass.
you made awesome art here Shell.
hugs,
susan s.