My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Day 10 of smeared and smudged 12 days of creepmas




Blog Roll

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't know if I am coming or going right at the moment, just 2 more days then school is out for 2 weeks and I can hopefully find some time to sit and put my feet up! (yeah right like that's ever going to happen lol)



Today I have got a digi page to share with you, I was trying to get a nice photo taken of my boys but would they co-operate! first off I had one sulking, then they were pushing each other every time I went to click, then of course as boys do they started taking it in turns pulling faces I finally got this one, which really captured the mood as by this time we were all laughing. The frame it is in is from the Glam Vamps set from smeared Ink and it can be found here and the Tree is from the gothic Christmas set which can be found here

I hope you will hop along and see what everyone else has been making :)

10 comments:

ike said...

Excellent Shell - I do hope you can get some relaxation soon xxxxxxxxxxx

Candace Jedrowicz said...

Adorable! Lovely, lovely card!

Ally White Cat said...

hahaha boys will be boys ..and that is true..how funny and a wonderful picture. beautiful children. I love your scrapbook page it is fun and beautiful.
susan s.

DonnaMundinger said...

What a great layout! Fabulous design and your boys are just dolls. Put your feet up? yeah, wouldn't THAT be nice? xxD

Jenn Borjeson said...

Totally cool layout - make sure to take care of YOU! :)

Wendy said...

Great page Shell...your boys are so cute...those expressions are priceless!

Steph said...

Very cool digi page, your boys are all adorable!

lisa aka b.creative said...

what a fab layout, shell! :) Hope you get some time to rest soon. xx

Carla said...

Superb layout..such cute kids! Love the frame and tree!

monique said...

lovely page and your boys are so cute