My lovely stalkers!

Saturday, 15 December 2012

on the 8th day of Creepmas I do give to you...




Blog Roll
Steph
Susan S.


First off I would like to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments, it is so nice to read them :)

I have got another tag to show today, I have used a range of things to make this Tag, first I embossed the snowflakes but as the folder didn't cover the whole tag I decided to leave the bit on the bottom flat and covered that with a piece of Graphic 45 paper. I then rubbed over it all with distress ink and then silver rub and buff. The senti is from the smeared ink rubber set skelly Chrismtas. The skull is one of the smeared ink digis called skull front from the anatomy 101 set and it can be found here . The hat is from the Octopode factory  and the background is from a decopage sheet.




11 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous tag! Love how you've put the elements together, Shell. xxD

Diana Fernandez said...

Awesome tag!

monique said...

Awesome tag. Love the skull

Jenn Borjeson said...

Great tag - and just so you can give credit, the hat is from The Octopode Factory. :)

Happycrafter Shell said...

Thanks Jenn, it is one of very few items I have got that aren't in a folder saying where I got it from...I will put it there now and update my blog :)

Carla said...

cool! I love the santa hat on the skull!

Wendy said...

Love your tag Shell! You have created a great background for your skelly santa!

Ally White Cat said...

This is fun and fabulous!This guy just looks happy and festive.
susan s.

lisa aka b.creative said...

great fun :) xx

ike said...

Wonderful tag Shell... he is fabulous on there x

Steph said...

Great tag, love all the different elements.