My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Smudgy Antics Alter something Challenge ideas

I thought I would do a blog post with some ideas of things that can be altered so you can join in with this weeks challenge. Don't forget you can use any company's stamp to be in with a chance of winning and your stamps can be rubber or digi.

I love to alter things have have done lots of altered projects in the past, these are just a few of them...

Chalk board

box frame

Glass jar

Vinal record

Bottle

Candle

Door hanger

Book

Jewelry box

A stick of DDR memory

Wooden Coffin

Trinket Box

Book

Rose Vase and buttons

Frozen yogurt pot

Glass Jar


With Christmas coming why not alter some things to make Christmas or creepmas decorations, maybe you could turn something into a fab Chrismtas gift.

Not only do you get the chance to think out of the box with the Smudgy antics challenges, you get a chance to try out styles of craft you might never have tried before. Smudgy antics isn't just about gruesome we love all things dark, gothic, vintage and alternative so if creepy isn't your style then try some vintage or just something a bit different.

I hope to see lots of people having fun with this weeks challenge, I know I will have fun looking at what you make.

Love and hugs to all
Shell xxx

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

WOW,Shell! I bow to the queen of altered things. Thanks for the inspiration. xxD

ike said...

Oh Yes Shell - I agree .... you really rock the Alter Things challenges :-) xxx

blackdragon said...

WOW..... you are a STAR shell.... everyone of these pieces is gorgeous.
Well done you!
xxx BDx