My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 4 December 2012

Tuesday alchemy Challenge anything but a card


The challenge at Tuesday Alchemy this week is Anything But A Card.
As long as it's not a card, your handmade project is welcome.
Think outside the card box - Perhaps a homemade Christmas gift.
Tis the season, after all.


(If you are normally a card maker, we understand that it may be difficult. How about creating a tag or mini album? Both will work for this challenge.)

As always, you can enter as many times as you want. Yep, there is no limit! And you can enter your project into as many other challenges, too.

{ Sponsors }



Di's Digi Downloads - $10 Store Voucher

Hugs4TheHeart - $10 Gift Certificate
Our DT member Laine's Shop :)



I love making things other than cards so always get excited about this challenge. My piece today has been made using clear plastic cups, some fairy lights and a few Christmas stickers picked out and put on by my youngest son...oh I do love that they craft with me :D
I stapled the cups together to make the wreath and attached the ribbon to it for hanging. to add the lights I made a hole in the bottom of each up then pushed a light into each one.





I do hope you will be able to come and join us this week.

5 comments:

Vee Cassidy said...

That is a fabulous piece of altered art and so handy; it is great the young ones craft with you. I think I spy grumpies! Vee xx

Kate M said...

Fabulous project - how innovative!!
Kate
xx

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW what an unique and extremely creative project

Cheers
Dr Sonia

Claire Newcombe said...

So inventive, its fabulous.

Well done you !!
Claire x

Gráinne said...

Looks amazing, fab piece of altering. Love it :-)
Suzanne