My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 28 January 2013

Gate fold card Challenge with Smudgy Antics

Here we are with another fabulous challenge for Smudgy Antics, This time it is to create a gate fold card.
Step outside your comfort zome and make us a dark, creepy, gory, grundgy anything but cutsie gatefold card :D

This is my DT piece for this challenge.




I have used card, paper and lace from my stash, the senti was printed from my pc and the images are from Smeared ink and can be found here and here

I do hope you will come a nd join us in our challenge.

3 comments:

DonnaMundinger said...

Love it, Shell, both inside and out. xxD

Kristina said...

Great DT Gate Fold card! Love it!
Peace,
Kristy

ike said...

Super, stunning, Fabbo - a gorgeous make and the inside made me giggle :-D Awesome colouring on that material though... the senti just tickled me for reasons I don't know LoL xxx