My lovely stalkers!

Thursday, 17 January 2013

January Smeared and Smudged Blog hop

This one has really crept up on me and I am afriad it's been a last minute piece here.

If you didn't start with Tori you might want to go to her first then come back, and please check out everyone elses work you are sure to be blown away by the talent!



Blog Roll


I have made a card using torn papers and smeared ink stamps. The stamp sets used are Quoth the Raven (top left), heart wings (top right), Chicks dig guns ( heart on bottom right) Urban Decay (barbed wire on the heart) and Inky Dreams (background splodges). If you haven't checked out the rubber club at smeared ink you really should, they are some of the best quaility stamps I have ever used and they really are so versitile.




12 comments:

ike said...

Oh, I love this Shell - it's fabulous :-) I was too late to do anything this time what with having no internet and all - maybe next month !? xxx

Wendy said...

super cool card Shell...love all the stamps you used and your arrangement...I thought this challenge was difficult but you rocked it! I like your SA DT creation also...

Lili Sulastri said...

Pretty card. Lovely colours, too.

Kristina said...

Shell,
I freakin' love this, so grungy feeling! I can see this turned into a front for a journal (In my opinion.) I think you did a wonderful job here! Totally love all of the stamps that you used!
Peace,
Kristy

monique said...

Wow........ Need i say more.

Stunning shell

Abbie721 said...

Love this, great design, love the Barbed wire Heart. great colors too xx

Ally White Cat said...

so gorgeous shell I think this is stunning! wow!
hugs
susan s

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh Shell! Gorgeous! It sure doesn't look last minute to me. Fab backgrounds you've made with the rubber. Sooo artsy. I love it! xxD

Jane said...

This is fantastic love the background you have made awesome work
Hugs xxx

Carla said...

so neat- love the layout and all the different images you combined!

blackdragon said...

Gorgeous grungy hearts... just my thing shell,
Wonderful project and great having the hearts in rubber now isnt it?love always BDx

~Lady B~ said...

Fabulous, Shell! I love everything about this...the color scheme, the grungy look, and those lovely torn papers and heart. My heart skips a beat with this one. You hop project is both grungy and beautiful. LOVE!