Then I hunted all through my stash of bits and pieces to build up the background, this part took hours of moving around until I was happy where it all was then stuck everything down. The image was covered with matt mod podge to seal it.
I found this really hard to try and imagine how this was going to look which all those colours. The next stage was to cover the lot with a primer, I hadn't got any white gesso so I mixed in a bit of plaster of paris to some white acrylic paint.
Once that layer was dried I started to add some colour, I painted a frame in black then introduced several different shades of red until I liked how it looked.
I left this over night to dry then this morning I added some extra bits of colour and gave it a spray with glimmer mist.
This is the finished canvas.
I am entering this into the following challenges.