My lovely stalkers!

Monday, 11 February 2013

Smudgy Antics and Bloody Valentine blog hop

Before I start with todays post I just want to say that I was totally blown away by the entries in the last challenge. Well done to everyone that took the time to enter and congrats to the winner.

This fortnights challenge at smudgy antics is to make an ATC with the theme beating hearts. I've not made all that many ATC's before so I do find it a little out of my comfort zone but this is what I came up with. 

I used kraft card to make my ATC then heated up some red embossing powder with some utee and let it drip into splodges on the card. When it was dry I sprayed over it all with some glimmer mists from my stash. 
The senti I have hand wrote and stuck on. The heart is from the quoth the raven set  (which is this months rubber stamp set, if you are still thinking about getting this one I'd highly recommend it) and was hand stamped and coloured with promarkers then covered with utee. 

This is also my day one piece for the Bloody Valentine blog hop if you haven't started at the top of the list please do and work your way down, I promise you won't be dissapointed by the talent in this hope.

Blog Roll

11 comments:

Wendy said...

Awesome ATC Shell...that melted UTEE really looks like blood...

ike said...

Wonderful - I love the melted utee bit.... looks sooooo real :-) The heart stamp is awesome... I am getting my Set this month :-D xxx

Candace Jedrowicz said...

This made me squeal! How fun!

Kristina said...

Awesome bloody ATC! Love the textures you have created! Great job!!!!
Peace,
Kristy

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Great ATC Shell, I love your EP blood and word cut-outs!

monique said...

Great atc and the blood looks so real

~Lady B~ said...

Your atc is beyond Amazing, Shell! I totally love the depth and dimension of the UTEE...it totally looks like real blood!

Ally White Cat said...

omg it looks real! nasty wonderment...awesome art shell
hugs
susan s

Sandy said...

Love all the blood - definitely fits the theme!

Sharon Sahl said...

As mentioned before, this really looks like blood! I love the sentiment too!!

Ellis said...

Fabulous ATC, great bloody look! =)
Hugs, Elenor