My lovely stalkers!

Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Fantastic news

I am sooo glad I can finally post this, I am terrible at keeping quiet when I am excited about something.

I recently entered a design team call for Delicious Doodles and I am delighted to say I have been invited to join the team!!

As I am a part of several design teams I have decided to make myself a little banner for each team so when I am posting or doing videos for particular compaines I can use them and this is what I have come up with so far for the Delicious doodles one. I have digitally coloured the image and used some of Teri's other images and backing papers to make this. I will play around with the image and tidy up the colouring on it.


6 comments:

blackdragon said...

You're getting to good at this digi stuff my friend.
Congrats on joining us at DD....i'm sure you'll have a great time. love always BDx

ike said...

YaY - I am SO glad they picked you Shell - you will do marvelous stuff at DD I am sure. They are so lucky to have you. :-D
I really hope you enjoy your time there with Teri and the Girls :-D
Hugz
IKE xxxx

Happycrafter Shell said...

thank you both...you are both such an inspiration to me love ya's loads xxxxxx

mark gould said...

Congrats. That's a great dt x

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Shelley, a lovely creation you have made - certainly quick off the mark. Congratulations on your news on joining the Delicious Doodles Design Team. I am a newbie as well and I shall look forward to working with you. Best wishes, Kym xxx

Vee Cassidy said...

Congratulations, Shell! Teri will be delighted to have you and I am sure you will enjoy being at DD. Vee xx ps great badge xx