My lovely stalkers!

Tuesday, 26 March 2013

ooooh more new eye candy

This is a piece I have made today with the 2nd new set coming soon from Smeared ink. This time I have altered a book, folding the papers to give a look of a tent...or at least that is how it's supposed to look lol.







Be sure to check back between now and Friday as there will be plenty more sneak peeks of all the new stamps and then Friday I will post links to the sets when they are in the store.


I am entering this into the following challenges
http://happycamperscc.blogspot.co.uk/
http://challenges4everybody.blogspot.co.uk/
http://www.sarahhurleychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/
http://sugarcreekhollow.blogspot.co.uk/
http://crafty-emblies.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge.html


16 comments:

Wendy said...

Wow Shell this is amazing. I love how you constructed the Circus backdrop with the book. Your stamps are colored and cut out perfectly. You created a great scene. Makes me want to run off and join the Circus, lol!

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo amazing! Love how you've used the book and thanks for the different views. I'm dying to try this. Fabulous scene you done here with great coloring. Uber creative! xxD

Pauline Butcher said...

Absolutely fantastic, wonderful work, I love it. Hugs P xxx

Sylvia Anderson said...

This is fantastic, i might give this a go x

Meggymay said...

Awesome recycling, love how you used the book.
Thank you for joining us at SCH this week.
Yvonne

Janice Ayers said...

Great project, very creative and well put together.

Janice x

Patti P. said...

Such a creative idea to use the book and I can completely see the tent! Beautiful alteration.
Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow.
Patti SCH/DT

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really fantastic I love the clown image and what a wonderful way to use a book. Thank you for joining in with the Crafty-emblies challenge
Lindsay xx

Sylv said...

Fabulous altered book, love the idea and the stamps used.

Sylvxx

Lorraine said...

WOW Shell this is amazing...what a fab idea....I just love it.
Lorraine xx

Karen Willis said...

Great project, such a novel way to alter a book. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty-Emblies. Karen xx(DT Member)

Ally White Cat said...

This steps outside the awesome marker and way way beyond. this is so wonderful shell.you are truly very talented.
hugs
susan s

~Lady B~ said...

Freaking Brilliant! Love!

ike said...

WoWza Shell - totally awesome !!!
Hugz
IKE xx

Matney said...

What a great idea to showcase the new images! New, fun, and every time I look, I see something new. Wonderful wonderful work.

Busy Lizzie said...

That is brilliant. Not sure about cutting up books though ;)
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty-emblies
Liz (DT member)